Activate FX Networks on Apple TV to get the best of all the worlds. When you activate the channel on your Apple TV device, you can enjoy a range of content spanning different genres such as drama, comedy, action, etc. Apple TV is a versatile platform that allows you to watch a range of content from several apps. For those who have used the iPad and iPhone before, the following apps’ launch, setup, activation, etc. should be easy with just a few variations.
Steps to Activate FX Networks on Apple TV
Downloading the App
- From the ‘Home’ screen launch the App Store and click on the.
- Go to the Featured section of Apple TV and look for your preferred app.
- Then, click on the FX Networks icon to download it.
- In general, there are some free apps available in the store too.
- So, if you are looking for free stuff just click on ‘Get for Free’ and you will get your preferred app along with some in-app purchases.
- Alternatively, you can watch some paid channels too.
- Once you find that the pricing is according to your budget just click on ‘Buy’.
Descriptions of the App
- Before you buy the app, you can get access to its description, to know what it contains.
- To highlight the description, just swipe up and click on it to see the information.
- Press ‘Menu’ on the Siri controls; this will take you back to the app page.
- Magnify the screenshots that you see so that you can get a closer look at the content.
- Highlight a particular screenshot and swipe down.
- To see the screenshot full screen, just click on it.
- Go between screenshots by swiping left or right.
- Navigate back to the app page by pressing on ‘Menu’ on the Siri remote.
Launching the apps
- If you have already downloaded the Activate FX Networks on Apple TV app, you just have to launch it from the Home screen of the device.
- To get the app you just have to keep swiping either up, down, right or left on the touchpad of your remote.
- Finally, once you have found the app, just click on it to launch.
- At any time, when you want to launch an app, you just swipe it.
Re-downloading the apps
- You will find the Apple TV version of any of the apps available on your iPhone or iPad for download from the App store. If you have already paid for it, all you have to do is go to the store to retrieve it for your Apple TV device.
- Go over to the Home screen of the device to open the App
- p store to get the app of your choice.
- +ocate the ‘Purchased’ option and swipe over to it.
- Then, look for the app that you wish to download and click on it.
- To restore a purchase click on the ‘Download from iCloud’ button.
- Here too, you should be able to see a description and can take a look at the screenshots before re-download.