Watch PBS App On Roku
PBS is a popular choice among Roku users simply because it has the best TV shows. Besides, this channel does not require any subscription fees either. Therefore, you must have the question How do I activate the PBS App on Roku? It is a step-by-step process which involves creating an account, linking the streaming player and adding the PBS app.
Creating an account
This is an essential step without which you cannot proceed any further in the channel activation process. You need to however visit the Roku website to create an account; this also requires a valid email ID and your payment information.
- First and foremost, open the website on your personal computer or smartphone using a compatible web browser.
- Use the SIGN UP link to create a new account wherein you must provide your personal details.
- Like we mentioned earlier, you need a valid email address to register for a new Roku com link account.
- Once you enter these details, set a PIN for the account and also enter your card/PayPal account details.
- If you have successfully created the account, you will be able to use the LOGIN link to access i
- Otherwise, you must make use of another valid email address to create an account.
Linking the streaming player
This is a laidback process as it involves just two steps; retrieving the activation code and linking the device.
- For retrieving the activation code: turn ON your Roku and ensure it’s connected to the internet.
- The device will automatically display a link code and if not simply select the (*) button on your Roku remote.
- For linking the device: sign into your account and enter the code after selecting the LINK A DEVICE menu.
- This way, the device is successfully activated after which you can add and activate the PBS app.
How do I activate the PBS app on Roku
The PBS app is available for download on the channel store for Roku users in America. Search for the app in the Movies and TV section or in the Top Free section of the channel store. As this is a free app, you will not be requested to enter your card or PayPal details on the website. You merely have to click on the ADD CHANNEL button found underneath the channel icon (pbskids.org/activate Roku).
If you are unable to add or activate this channel on your Roku, contact our agents either on our chat support on our website Fxnetworks.com/activate or at our toll-free number +1-855-395-9880. The TV shows you can stream after the activation include Masterpiece, Call the Midwife, Downtown Abbey and Arthur etc.