Simple Guidelines For Activate and Link Your Roku Device
To watch your favorite Programs on the Roku, you must link the player to a Roku account. The account will have information about the streaming device, the channels that are available and a lot more. Choose a secure password and email address to create the account. Here is how to activate or link your Roku device
Setup your Roku Streaming Device
The initial step is to setup your streaming device
- Connect the power cord and turn on the streaming device.
- Now purchase a good quality HDMI cable
- Attach one end of the cable to Roku TV and another end to the streaming device. Ensure you select the correct port.
Guided setup process
- After you turn on the device, the screen will take you to the page that will prompt you to make the required language selections.
- Choose the language and click on the OK button to confirm the selection
- You can also set the display type if required. (Go to Settings > Display type)
- Also, set your remote from the Settings > Remote >Setup the remote
Establish an active Network Connection
There are two options to connect your streaming device to the internet
- Wired connection(Ethernet ) – Requires an Ethernet cable
- Wireless connection – Search for the wireless network name from the list. Once you choose the name you will be suggested to enter the credentials. Enter the valid credentials and use the connect option to get connected to the network.
Note -The software will download automatically. After the software download is done, check and make sure if it is the latest version.
How to activate or link your Roku device – Account creation process
- To create a Roku account, navigate to the roku.com/link
- Click on the link.
- A page will open.
- You can provide the essential information (name, email ID and the password).
- After you provide the required information, click on the submit button and proceed further.
- View the home screen of your TV to read the steps to link the device to the Roku account.
- Enter the activation code when prompted.
- After you complete all the steps, you can link the device to the Roku account.
- You can use the streaming player now.
Prepare your Streaming device > Go through the guided setup > Connect the device to the network > Create a Roku account > Link it to the streaming device
To know more about the steps on how to activate or link your Roku device, contact our network team using the toll free number +1-855-395-9880 or visit our website Fxnetworks.com/activate. Our vision is to support all our customers and provide them the required assistance.