Activate Roku Using Roku.com/link | Roku Com Link Code
When it comes to cord cutting, Roku is a front-runner among its competitors. It has attracted a huge number of users today due to its amazing features. All the latest movies and videos are now streamed in good quality. Best and popular channels like Amazon video, Netflix, HBO Go, Hulu plus are in high demand among the subscribers. Roku offers all these attractive features for a nominal cost with excellent output quality. Roku com link will provide you all the details about additional features.
More about Roku?
- Roku is a digital media player that will allow you to watch all your favorite TV shows, movies, and entertainment.
- You can access the biggest content providers on Roku
- The boxes are affordable, versatile and very easy to install and use.
- All the Roku devices come with a simple remote.
- The Roku remotes come with options like voice search where you can search your favorite channels using voice commands.
- The headphone jack helps the users to listen to all your favorite videos privately.
- The gaming buttons will help you use your gaming consoles easily.
Steps to set up Roku device and activate using Roku com link:
You can set up a Roku device with very simple steps as given below. Make sure you have a working internet connection before you proceed with the setup.
- Connect one end of the HDMI cable to the Roku device and the other end to the HDMI port on your TV.
- If you have an older version, you can use the composite video cable. Match the color and connect the cord to your Roku device and to the TV.
- Insert the power cord one end to the device and the power adapter to the wall mount power supply.
- Insert batteries into your Roku remote.
- If you are opting for wired connectivity, connect the Ethernet cable one end to the Modem and the other end to the Roku device.
- Power on your Roku device.
On-Screen Set up:
- After you Turn on your Roku device, you must see the purple color Roku logo appear on the screen.
- If you are not able to see the logo, visit Roku com link site for troubleshooting.
- You must see the “Let’s get started screen” where you choose your desired language.
- After you choose the language, the device will start looking for all the available wireless networks
- If you have connected to the internet with the Ethernet cable, you can skip this step.
- Choose your wireless network name and provide the password.
- Be cautious when you enter the password as passwords are case sensitive.
- After you successfully connect to the network, the device will start downloading the latest version software.
- Click OK to confirm the software download.
- After the completion of the update, the device will restart automatically.
- You will see a link code appear on the screen with a URL to visit using a browser on your system.
- You must provide the link code on the URL to link your device to a Roku account.
On your system/laptop:
- Visit the URL you see on your TV screen using a browser.
- Provide the Roku com link code on the space given.
- You can either use an existing Roku account or create one to link your device.
- Choose “I need to create one” if you do not have a Roku account.
- You will be directed to the sign-up page.
- Provide all the required details on the sign-up form.
- Accept the terms and conditions and click on continue.
- Choose a PIN to protect your account
- Provide the payment method to make purchases or pay subscriptions or to rent a movie.
- Remember, you will be charged only when you make a purchase.
- Else choose “yes I have a Roku account”. Provide your Roku username and password and sign in to your Roku account.
- You have successfully linked your Roku device to your Roku account.
- Start adding channels from the Roku channel store and enjoy all that streaming with your friends and family.
FX NOW on Roku:
You can watch all the non-stop entertainments offered by the FX networks on your Roku device. FX NOW is a stand-alone App that offers all that streaming on FX, FXX, and FXM
To activate the channel
- On your Roku remote press the Home key
- Go to the Channel Store and find the channel.
- A ChannelActivationCode appears on the screen when you try to add the channel.
- Go to the FXNOW website and enter the code in the space shown and click on Submit.
- You may also need to Sign In to the channel’s website or register for an account.
For Hulu channel activation, please visit huluplus.com/activate .